Finnish Consulting Group International … [et al.] (2009). NEP : Preparing the Improved Water Quality, Sanitation, and Service Delivery in Emerging Towns Sector Development Program : technical assistance consultant’s report : final report. Manila, Philippines, Asian Development Bank. 6 vol.
Download reports [12 PDFs]
This Final Report is the fourth and final main output from the ADB PPTA 4972-NEP for the preparation of a sector development project to attract loan and grant funding from the Asian Development Bank for reform of the urban water supply and sanitation sector in Nepal, with a focus on small towns, and a project for the provision of water supply and sanitation infrastructure and service delivery in emerging towns throughout Nepal. The Sector Development Program (SDP) will include investment in capacity building and institutional strengthening of various organisations involved in management and service delivery at national and local level, and the project will include investment in infrastructure and operational capacity at town level.
- VOLUME 1: Final Report: Sector Development Program (SDP) Rationale and Strategy
- VOLUME 2: Appendices: COMPONENT 1 – Sector Development Program Design
- VOLUME 3: Appendices – Finance and Economics
- VOLUME 4: Appendices COMPONENT 2 – Small Towns Services Project
- VOLUME 5: Sub-Project Feasibility Studies
- VOLUME 6: Initial Environmental Examinations (IEE) of Khandbari, Duhabi and Sukhad and Summary Initial Environmental Examination