The first issue of this new quarterly journal published by the International Water Association (IWA) is now available. It includes one WASH-related article:
Securing 2020 vision for 2030: climate change and ensuring resilience in water and sanitation services
Guy Howard, Katrina Charles, Kathy Pond, Anca Brookshaw, Rifat Hossain and Jamie Bartram
doi:10.2166/wcc.2010.012. Free download
Journal of Water and Climate Change publishes refereed research and practitioner papers on all aspects of water science, technology, management and innovation in response to climate change.
The journal’s editors are Editors:
- Charles Ainger, The University of Cambridge, UK
- Justin Brookes, The University of Adelaide, Australia
- Carol Howe, UNESCO-IHE Delft, The Netherlands
- John W. Norton, Jr, MWH Americas, Inc., USA
- Geoffrey Schladow, University of California, Davis, USA
- Institutional Rate (print + online) – US$585 / €495 / £395
- IWA Individual Member Rate, print – US$140 / €120 / £95
- IWA Individual Member Rate, online – US$89 / €75 / £60
Authors can make their accepted papers free-to-view via IWAPonline for a one-off standard fee of £1,700 / US$3,400 / €2,550.